skip to navigationskip to main content

Phone: 01384 265140 


Choosing a Service

Choosing an accountant that matches your needs

What Our Clients Say

Read the reviews from some of our satisfied clients


Free Initial Consultation

Understanding your accountancy requirements

Request a Callback

Lets talk at a more convenient time for you

Tax Advice

Taxation problems can be in a variety of nature and can often be confusing for business owners. Which usually results in searching the web for tax advice.

To help your search we have a compiled below a list of useful websites for tax advice.

Most of the time general tax disputes can be resolved through easy means, other times, not so much.

Contact Your Accountant

Accountancy firms don’t usually offer free advice, but if you already have an accountant that looks after your books, they should be happy to help with your query.

As an accountant, we have the necessary knowledge in the majority of areas for tax advice, we are specialists in aspects such as income tax, payroll and VAT.

In addition to our expertise, we also have the software required to remove any headaches with specific problems.

And with the constant change in rules, it is important to stay on top of your software, and seek the best possible advice.

Contact HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)

For in-depth tax advice and queries the best bet is usually to contact HMRC through one of their helplines.

You can use their helpline for employees and individuals on various problems that may affect your tax at 0300 200 3300 or on their textphone at 0300 200 3319 for the hard of hearing.

HM Revenue & Customs have different phone lines for different queries, so to avoid being on hold for a while, make sure you direct your call to the right place.

You can contact HMRC for VAT on 0300 200 3700 for general VAT advice including making tax digital (MTD).

If you need help with the construction industry scheme (CIS) you can contact HMRC on 0300 200 3210.

If you require help and advice with your Self Assessment give them a call on 0300 200 3310.

For a full list of services HMRC offer tax advice on you can visit their contact page here, or use the search box within their site.

Employers Help

A lot of people can have problems with their employment tax or job position, and the easy solution is often to speak with your employer.

Your employer may be able to help you with any tax related queries you have.

If your employer is unable to help, you can give ACAS a call on 0300 123 1100 regardless if your an employee or employer.

Great reasons and promises we make to you which is why you should call us before deciding on your accountant.

Our Promises

We’re a dedicated team which strives to provide success to our clients in regards to all their accountancy needs.

Meet our team
att ifa-svg-1
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap